Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I Love Our Teachers and PTA

No matter what school you go to I have no doubt the principal is thinking, I have great teachers...and that may be true...but they are not as great as mine.

I am truly amazed by the love, respect, caring attitude, and belief our teachers have for our kids. They work so hard, every single day, and they do it smiling, always working hard, and always giving thier best.

I love our PTA. I came to them full steam ahead ready to try something new. Ready to change the library, and oh by the way...I needed help funding my goals and aspirations. They have supported me, and for that I am greatful.

So here is what I am thinking...great teachers + a great PTA = well...the sky's the limit isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment